How long will my desserts keep?
To ensure quality, our macarons and cakes are made without preservatives. When stored in the refrigerator, they are best when enjoyed within 7 days of purchase. To keep them longer, store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Keep chilled and let thaw until softened before serving.
What flavors do you have?
- Classic Macarons: Affogato, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Double Vanilla, Earl Grey, Fruity Pebbles, Galaxy Caramel, Lemon Meringue Pie, Nutella Milk Chocolate, Oreo Cheesecake, Pistachio, Raspberry Cream, Strawberry Shortcake
- Special Macarons: Birthday Pop, Cookie Dough, Crème Brûlée, Strawberry Unicorn, S’mores
- Seasonal macarons are also available for a limited time each year.
- Cake in a Jar: Valrhona Chocolate Cake, Carrot Cake, Birthday Cake, Red Velvet Cake
- 6” Cakes: Oreo Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Confetti Cake, Classic Chocolate Cake, and Unicorn Cake
Are your macarons gluten-free?
Most of our macarons are made with almond flour, so they don’t contain wheat. However, they are made in a kitchen with a chance of cross-contamination, so we don’t recommend any of our macarons to those with severe allergies. The flavors that are made with wheat ingredients are Affogato, S’mores, Oreo Cheesecake, and Cookie Dough.
Do you make custom macarons and cakes?
We do not currently offer custom designs for any cakes or macarons. For orders of 100 macarons or more, we offer custom solid color macarons for an additional $1 per macaron ($3.50 each). To inquire about a custom order, please email us at email@example.com.
Where are your desserts made?
All of our desserts are made from scratch in our bakery in Fullerton, CA.
Where can I purchase Kayla’s Cake desserts?
- 1311 S. Gilbert Street, Fullerton, CA 92833
- Downtown Disney (next to the World of Disney and Starbucks)
- Brea Mall (Near Nordstrom)
- Online Store: www.thekaylascake.com
What are your shipping options?
We offer nationwide UPS 2nd Day Guarantee Shipping, as well as an expedited overnight option. Standard orders are shipped out Monday through Wednesday, not including holidays. For overnight shipping, orders are shipped Monday-Thursday. To ensure freshness, we can not deliver on Saturday-Monday. Our daily cut off is 1pm PST. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the following business day.
Can I pick up locally?
Yes! We offer local pickup from our bakery storefront in Fullerton. (1311 S. Gilbert Street, Fullerton, CA 92833). Standard orders can be placed online. To request a custom order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.